Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pucci

Normally I'm not a huge Pucci fan, but this season Matthew Williamson managed to make the label fun and young and relevant. The bright colors are uber-fun, and I love the easy-to-wear retro shift shapes.

My only worry: according to style.com,
Rachel Zoe was the first in line to congratulate Matthew Williamson after his Pucci show.
Please don't tell me Rachel Zoe will ruin this collection for me by pawning it off on Nicole Richie.

I loved the color-blocking with the big, graphic necklaces. Maybe they're too much for real life, but on the runway they couldn't look cooler. The shift shape in the first and third dresses here is just splendid.



These classically Pucci prints look great on these shift dresses. (No, I have no idea what's going on with the skirt/shorts in the first picture, though I do love the purse.)



This bling is fantastic.

No comments: